Terms and Conditions
· C&H Distributing does not offer any product warranty of our own–we honor the warranty provided by the manufacturer of the product. If you have a problem with a part during the warranty period. Call us at (713) 541-5175 and speak to a sales associate.
· Manufacturers may change their warranty terms without notice. For warranty details, please visit the manufacturer’s website.
· Warranties apply only to the original purchaser of the part, and to the specified vehicle as per manufacturer’s instructions on which the part was originally installed.
· Warranty excludes damage caused by misuse, abuse, other faulty parts, improper installation or any non-adherence to manufacturer’s recommendations and/or guidelines on product installation and/or use.
· Warranties cover replacement of the defective part with another part: no cash refunds and no reimbursement of labor costs, shipping costs or other expenses.
· Replacement under warranty does not extend the warranty term. Warranties begin upon delivery.
· All stocked items may be returned within 30 days for a refund, of the part price; with the exception of liquids that have been opened (oil, paint, lubricant, cleaners, etc.). Contact us at : (713) 541-5175 or email us at : email@example.com to start the return process and receive your return authorization number. Any and all returns must be accompanied by a return authorization number. We will reject any customer return that is not authorized.
· Should you need to return any stocked products you’ve purchased, you may return them unused within 30 days from order date for a full refund less a 10% restocking fee per item returned. Returns received 30 days after purchase are subject to a 25% restocking fee per item. Restocking fees may be waived only if the wrong product was provided or the product is exchanged for another of equal or greater value.
· C&H Distributing is not responsible for any costs exceeding the cost of the part for accepted returns; i.e. return shipping, freight costs, transit fees, other part failures due to installation/use of product, etc. Shipping costs for returned items are buyer’s responsibility.
· To receive credit, a returned part must be complete and in its original packaging. Cores must be returned in the box the new part came in. Returns may not be refundable should the part get damaged while in transit back to our warehouse.
· Shipping/Delivery charges are not refundable unless the returned product is due to our mistake. If you refuse delivery or the carrier returns a package because you provided an invalid or incorrect address, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Any shipping damage sustained to returned items is the responsibility of the customer, so please package these items well.
· Individuals can expect to receive a refund posted to their credit cards or a refund check mailed within two weeks of receipt of your returned item. Weekly/Monthly account customers may receive credit on their account as a means of refund payment at the discretion of C&H Distributing. Returns or cancellations on custom items, non-stock items, or oversized/bulk products may be canceled or returnable only at the discretion of C&H Distributing.
Shipping and Delivery
• Standard orders placed by 1 p.m. Central Time are usually processed within 2 business days (weekends and holidays are not considered business days), pending product availability. Any custom or special orders may require additional time.
• Expected ship dates are our best estimate as provided by the carrier. Should an unexpected delay in shipping occur, we may notify you by telephone or e-mail (or letter) of the new projected shipping date and provide you with an opportunity to keep your order or cancel it for a refund of the part.
• Local delivery within 20 miles of C&H Distributing’s location at 9322 Ronda Ln. Houston, TX 77074 is free. Customers that select local delivery between 21 miles and 50 miles from C&H Distributing’s address will be charged $25 USD per delivery.
• For all local deliveries, buyer representative must be present to receive products at designated delivery location and shall sign ticket confirming all items of the order were provided upon delivery.
• Orders with local delivery selected will be processed and delivered the same business day (Monday-Friday) if products are in stock and order is placed before 11AM that day. Orders placed after 11AM will be processed and delivered the next available business day contingent upon product availability.
• In-stock product orders placed after 11AM may be eligible for in-house hot shot services. Please contact a C&H Distributing Sales associate for more information and order setup. Additional charges may apply. Customer is welcome to pick-up orders in person as well.
Pricing Information & Availability Disclaimers
Seller reserves the right to make adjustments to pricing, product and service offerings for reasons including, but not limited to, changing market conditions, product discontinuation, product unavailability, manufacturer price changes, supplier price changes and errors in advertisements. All orders are subject to product availability and the availability of personnel to perform and fulfill any services. Therefore, C&H Distributing cannot guarantee that it will be able to fulfill Customer’s orders. Any estimates or other information provided by C&H Distributing are for planning purposes only.
Customs and Duties
Customers are responsible for their own country’s customs, duty and import fees. C&H Distributing may assist with standard paperwork preparation for export.
We strictly protect all of the information you submit to us. We greatly dislike spam and phone solicitations, and as such the information you give us stays between you and us. We’ll only use your contact information to get in touch with you about your order if the need arises. We may disclose your contact details to the relevant shipping agent for the purpose of contacting you, if required.
*Note that we may use your address in-house to send you instructions, invoices, stickers or catalogs.
This website uses both session cookies and persistent cookies to identify your computer and retrieve your webcart data. We also utilize non-identifying information to better understand how our customers use our website, and generate sales metrics. By using our website, you agree to allow us to track this information, and we promise that this data is non-identifying and will only be used for the above mentioned purpose.
C&H Distributing shall bear no liability for any loss, damage or injury, either to a person or to property, resulting from the direct or indirect use of any of C&H Distributing’s products, or inability by the buyer to determine proper use, loads or application of C&H Distributing products. C&H Distributing shall not be liable for any claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions or causes of action whatsoever to buyer arising out of or connected with the use of any products or information provided by C&H Distributing. C&H Distributing shall not have any obligation with respect to the Product or any part thereof, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise. The buyer assumes all risks and liability from the use of product or information. C&H Distributing will not be liable for any consequential, incidental, or punitive damages arising from use of C&H Distributing products or information.
Any claim related to all information, products or services provided by C&H Distributing will be governed by the laws of Texas without regard to conflicts of law rules. In the event of any dispute regarding C&H Distributing products, services or this web site, the buyer irrevocably consents to binding arbitration in Harris County, Texas, in connection with any dispute arising and the customer waives the right to change venue. Except in the case of nonpayment, neither party may institute any action in any form arising out of these Terms and Conditions more than one (1) year after the cause of action has arisen. The rights and remedies provided Seller under these Terms and Conditions are cumulative, are in addition to, and do not limit or prejudice any other right or remedy available at law or in equity.
In the case of Third Party Services (i.e., shipping carriers, etc.) the Third Party shall be the party responsible for providing the services to the Customer and the Customer will look solely to the Third party for any loss, claims, or damages arising from or related to the provision of such third party services. Customer hereby releases C&H Distributing from any and all claims arising from or relating to the purchase or provision of any such Third Party Services. Any amounts, included but not limited to, taxes, associated with Third Party Services which may be collected by C&H Distributing will be collected solely in the capacity as an independent sales agent.
In the event that these policies conflict with any other written or verbal documentation from C&H Distributing, these policies herein shall supersede and take precedence over all others. C&H Distributing reserves the right to update, modify, or edit these terms and conditions at Company’s discretion without notification.